Colors’ popular show Swaragini to go off air in December

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. Sana says:

I Like Swaragini Serial Very Much But That Serial Is Ending On December

• Nabilah Shaikh says:

I love and watch only Swaragini, it’s sad it’s going to end but good in a way they are not making boring n pulling it unnecessarily. All shows should learn from them!! Kudos

• Sana says:

My name is also sana

• Samra Ahmer says:

When the serial started i was loved it so much, but after few episodes its being so annoying. I am very happy its end, otherwise my Mom could never leave it😥😄.. But i don’t like “Ek Shringar Swabiman” also when i watch it my heart says “Yaaaaaaaakkkk”. Disaster serial seriously😢😭🤕.

2. Payal karmakar says:

Why yaar swaragini is ending yaar I love very much yaar swaragini to watch one of the most favourite serial of my n l love watching the characters are namesh taneja,helly shah,tejaswini prakash. Plzzzzz don’t end this serial yaar plzzzzzz

3. Veshni Gya says:

I love Swaragini show so much sad to it ends and will surely miss the actors on the show. Much love and well wishes to the entire caste… God Bless…

4. Abha shivhare says:

I really love watching the show swaragini but its going to be end its a sad news…,
    😧

5. esha gajapaga says:

i love sanskaar very much…………only for seeing him i will see swaragini but………..now iam not going to see him…………….nooooo…………i cant bear this at al…………..

6. I m enjoying only 1 serial swaragini which will b replaced by the swavima. This news is very shocking 4 me. I missed swaragini sooo much.

7. Bishal Banik says:

I will miss this serial very much and i m feeling so sad tht its going offline it is 1 of my favourite serial

8. Catherine says:

I’m going to miss this show. I only watched this serial on tv and on the internet but they decided to end this too like its so unfair because it hasn’t been that long. If anyone remember Uttaran .. it was a very long run show and was interesting. This show haven’t gone to that length at all but they have decided to it. Its too soon man.

9. Jazzriti says:

This is my fvrt show.I highly admired helly and varun.As all good things have an end so we have to accept it.But swasan are my favorite onscreen couples and remain as it is…..

10. Sneha singh says:

Plzzzz dont over swaragini i love this serial and i like it very much plzzzz noooo…..